Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
16-Piece Set Antique White Dinnerware Set, Service for 8 Mikasa 40-Piece gosbnn1017-Dinnerware Sets
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Large Rectangle Mirror Bathroom Mirror Bathroom Mirror Wall Mirror Mirrored Rectangle Hangs Horizontal or greenical
- RFJJAL Single Double Bed Triangular Bedside Back Cushion Bedroom Wedge Bed Backrest Pillow Soft Bag Reading Backrest Cushion Office Lumbar Pad with Removable Cover, 5 colors, 9 Sizes Optional
- A SYF Barstools Bar Stool Retro Industrial Style Bar Stool Solid Wood Bar Chair Furniture High Stool Kitchen Bar Stool 94x46x46CM A+ (color A)
- Shine-Home 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set,Kids Area Rug Carpet Bedroom Rug Vibrant colord Floral Pattern with Petals and Ornate Leaves Bouquet Nature Theme,19.7x31.5IN+19.7x63IN
- Holgate HZ9319 Classic Step Stool Chair
- Modern Thermostatic Basin Mixer With Full Copper Hot And Cold Water Mixing Form Hole Bathroom Faucet, Chrome Plated.ZHA-GOO
- redOOY Taps Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Hole Wash Basin Faucet Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Countertop Bathroom Faucet
- TimeMist TMS1048502EA Plus Metered Aerosol Fragrance Dispenser, 3.4 x 3.4 x 8-1 4 , White
- Pull Out Torneira para Cozinha Com Misturador Pull Out in Kitchen Faucets Sink Mixer Grifo Cocina (color -, Size -)
- Basin Faucet Antique tap single gilt faucet wash mixed cold hot faucet magnetized faucet basin head
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
A Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Single Cold Copper Core 360 ??Degrees C
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...