Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
ECOBRT 16 inch LED Lights Fixtures in Bathroom 12W Steel Mirror Front Wall Lights Cool White 6000K Vanity gopotv2250-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- CS Doing Old Rust color Umbrella Bucket Umbrella Umbrella Umbrella Household Creative Umbrella Rack Storage Rack Umbrella Shelf Umbrella Stand
- GHXJ European Copper Waterfall Antique Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Above Counter Basin Bathroom Retro Single Cold FaucetBlack-Long
- Kitchen Sink Tapsbathroom Sink Tapsgold Washbasin Faucet Washbasin Basin Creative Concept Fashion Hot And Cold Single Hole Faucet
- Annieglass Roman Antique gold Asparagus Bowl
- RAK Compact Soft Close Wrap Over Toilet Seat
- Makej Deck Mount Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Basin Vanity Sink Faucet Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Deck Mounted Tap
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro-Copper Black faucet hot and cold water basin faucets bathroom sink faucets single hole waterfall Faucet
- Zhcmy Black Copper Body Lift Pull Basin Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Retractable redatable Shampoo
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen All Copper Washbasin Pull Faucet Hot and Cold Kitchen Kitchen Faucet Can Be redated.
- Craft and Party - 10 pcs Rectangular Tablecloth for Home, Party, Wedding or Restaurant Use (60 X 102 , Navy bluee)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom ?Kitchen faucet antique sink cold water faucet quartet spring arc faucet single handle one hole Bathroom Tub Lever Faucet
- Kegco KC ICK-5RB New Coffee Keg, Clear
- Luxury Plated Mixer Faucet Water Double Single Hole Single Cold Hot Water Purifier Drink Straight Lead-Free redation
- Lite Source LS-19991GRN Pacifica Pendant Lamp with Green Glass Shade, 4.75 x 4.75 x 85.5 , Green
- Kitchen Faucet Full Copper Double Put Double Hole Hot and Cold Mixed Water Kitchen Sink Water Purifier , silver
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...