Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Yjmgrowing Washroom Accessories Antique Brass Wall Mount Tub Shower Round Showerhead Bathroom Shower Taps,8 Inch Shower Head+ Handheld Shower+Adjustable Riser Rail Family use Faucet,Rainfall Mixer gosorm2609-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Waterfall Hot and Cold Water Brass Single Lever Single Lever Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Copper Draw Type Facebasin Faucet Cold and Hot Washing Face Faucet Shampoo Flower Sanding Black
- Brandream Romantic pink Floral Bedding Set Girls Quilt Set Full Size
- silvernes Chrom Ddlli Waterfall Bathroom Sink Antique Copper Faucet hot and Cold Over Counter Sink Wide Mouth High
- Lncaong gold Copper Bathroom Faucet And Gilt Antique Diamond Basin Faucet,golden
- Olympia Ceramica Sink Rubino 65
- B Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All copper antique faucet hot and cold retro glass basin single cold basin art basi
- Ddlli Antique Copper Washbasin Sink Faucet Lead-Free Basin Mixer Single Hole Double Handle High redatable
- Kitchen faucet, copper alloy single hole hot and cold water mixing, ceramic valve core basin faucet
- Preserve Everyday 9.5 Inch Plates, Set of 32, Midnight bluee
- AFFC Contemporary Centerset Waterfall Ceramic Valve One Hole Single Handle One Hole Chrome, Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Alpaca Baby Blanket (100% Baby Alpaca) Size 34in X 36in
- Sofa Stool Solid Wood Frame Home wear shoes Stool Footstool sit Stool Dining Stool Move Stool 35 35cm (color B)
- Artzfolio Surreal Artwork D21 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 17.6Inch
- A NYDZ Wrought Iron Retro Pulley Stool Beauty Stool Massage Physiotherapy Stool Stool Stool Nail Makeup Nail Height 33 32 49CM (color C)
- WLJBD Retro Bar Stool, Simple redating High Stool, Household Table, Solid Wood Stool, Multi-spec (color C, Size 63cm)
- TH Wooden Coat Rack Stand 5 Hooks, Free Standing Coat Racks, Hallway Entryway Coat Hanger Stand for Clothes - red 35×165CM
- LINA@ 60cm Contemporary Space Aluminum Anodizing Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelf
- Bathroom Cabinet Stainless Steel Faucet Z1065
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet 9 And the king full copper basin to redate the hot and cold basin double hole 3 hole bathroom sink faucet, B full copper no hose (color 3)
- Bathroom Sink Taps Antique Brass Faucet Basin Deck Mounted High Faucet Sink Faucet Mixer Bathroom Faucets
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...