- JZX Coat Rack, Solid Wood Coat Rack, Hanger
- Chef Gear French Utensils Printed Anti-Fatigue 24 x 36 Kitchen Mat
- Pink 180x200cm(71x79inch) Breathable Mattress, Tatami futon Mattress, Antibacterial Anti-mite Washable Sleeping pad Soft Double Sided Available mattresses-bluee 200x220cm(79x87inch)
- NYDZDM Flower Bench Flower Chair Retro Wrought Iron Green Plant Flower Shelf Rack Shop Window Home Decoration Display Stand
- Copper Antique Countertop Basin Faucet Retro Bamboo Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Funeral Urns for Ashes - Cremation Urn for Human Ashes Adult and Dog Urn - Hand Made in Brass & Hand Engraved - Display Burial Urn At Home or in Niche at Columbarium (Tranquility Brown, Large Urn
- Xiujie Faucet Single Single Hole Hot and Cold Bathroom Shower Basin Faucet Can Pull Copper Faucet
- Enesco Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Witch with Crystal Ball Broom
- European in of Gilded Copper to Double Door Bar-Towels Accessories of Bathroom,Simple Rod Hardware
- CobeDecor Extra Wide Curtain Skull Scary Deadly Rocker Skeleton Head Trio with Frames from Leaves Image Emerald purplec Pale Yellow Privacy Predection W108 xL84
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The copper high water faucet single handle single hole faucet hot and cold wash basins basin basin Faucet
- Karat Earth KE-KDP4 4 oz. Paper Food Containers Generic Print (Case of 1000)
- Faucet Vintage Plated Mixer Faucet Led Faucet Antique Led Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Sink Mixer with Plumbing Hoses Water Tap
- Copper hot and Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom washbasin Mixer Single Hole wash Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap The Kitchen Faucet with Copper-Black Baking Paint
- Gourmet Settings Twist and Shout 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4
- Lacoste Chantaco Duvet Set Full Queen Moss
- LPW Bathroom Accessories LPW Faucet black bronze waterfall faucet hot and cold square faucet black basin faucet
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Modern Mixing Faucet Single Handle Faucet Sink Faucet Mixer Brass Mixer Black Paint High
- GAOLI Kitchen Faucet, Hot And Cold Copper Kitchen Sink Faucet, Sink Faucet Double Hole In The Wall Thickening Mixed Water Valve, Classic Double Handle Faucet, Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Mixer Water Tap copper European and American retro style Wash your face bathroom bathroom black Single hole
- Ownace Square Solid Brass Oil Rubbed Black Hand Held Shower Head With Wall Connector and Hose Set
- Honey-Can-Do Bamboo Shower Stool, 12.6W x 20H, Natural
- Storage Stool Leather Bench Change shoes Stool Pier Hall Sofa Stool Storage Stool Low Stool Footstool shoes Bench Stool FENPING (color Black)
- Sofa Stool Stylish Modern Simple Washable Creative Solid Wood Living Room Casual Fabric (44x41cm) 0522A (color Red)
- HomeRoots Décor 295967-OT Home Décor, Multicolor
- ZH1 Umbrella Stands Umbrella Stand Storage, for Canes Walking Sticks, Metal (color Black)
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Taptaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink 304 Stainless Steel Faucet Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Faucet Bathroom
- All Copper Kitchen Sink Washing hot and Cold faucets of Vegetable pots
- LA Linen 58 Wide by 96 High Sheer Mirror Organza Backdrop Drape, 4 Rod Pocket on Top 1 Pair Lime
- Tables Folding Computer Table Wooden Table Bed Notebook Table Foldable Dormitory Lazy Table Learning Small Desk (color Wood color, Size A.60 39 27CM)
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The sink waste button flip-style water faucet. Kitchen Sink Taps
- WTL Faucet All Bronze Pull Type Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Basin Wash Hands Washbasin Leading Can Lift Shampoo Adjustable redate
- Robinet de lavabo contemporain à la forme ovale
- bluee Led Lighted Canvas Wall Art - Astronaut is Floating in Space, Galaxy, Stars - Battery Powered (no Cord) Wooden Thick Frame Painting, Size (17.5 x 27.5 ) - Wall Hanging for Living Room, Bedroom
- Faucet Basin Mixer hot and Cold Water Mixer tap Copper Nordic Black Waterfall Basin Mixer
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.