- C Small (78 × 38cm) Lazy Couch, Bedroom Bay Window Single Foldable Floor Chair Dormitory Bed Chair Mini Sofa Chair Lounge Chair (color A, Size Large (108 × 48cm))
- 50x50cm Wall Mirror,Nordic Makeup Mirror,Bathroom Mirror.Shower Mirror for Bathroom, Bedroom, Gym, Hallway,50X50cm
- Till Death Do We Apart Quilt D250, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts
- Bookshelf,'s Cabinet Simple Rack Floor Table Bookcase Simple Modern Student Creative Combination Storage-K 41x28x155cm(16x11x61)
- Be-You-tiful Home Alana Patchwork Queen Quilt Set with Sham, Multi
- Ambesonne Floral Duvet Cover Set Twin Size, Poppies of Spring Season Pastoral Flowers Botany Bouquet Field Nature Theme Picture Art, A Decorative 2 Piece Bedding Set with 1 Pillow Sham, Red Green
- Faucet Modern Plated Mixing Faucet Kitchen Faucets Single Handle Kitchen Mixer Cold and Hot Water Sink Single Holder Dual Hole Water Tap
- Abovecounterbasin QAQWER Basin Mixer Tap, Brass Faucet Body Single Lever Single Hole Bathroom Sink Hot Cold Water Taps Sink Mixer,CounterBasin
- Umbrella Stand Indoor, Metal Umbrella rack Storage Rack Long Umbrella & Short Folding Umbrella Entry Hallway Decor-White 20x20x50cm(8x8x20)
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad PU Pillow Home Hotel Soft Case Easy to Clean, 7 colors, 9 Sizes (color Purple, Size 100x55x12cm)
- Kai&Guo pink gold Bathroom Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Single Handle Lavatory Mixer Tap Brass Material with Pop-Up free,pink gold
- Bathroom Kitchen Faucet Copper Core Hot and Cold Sink Faucet redatable Sink Faucet
- RIEGEL 400-05-10890 108-Inch by 90-Inch Cotton Herringbone Blanket, King, White
- Stone & Beam Mid-Century Modern Geometric Throw Pillow, 20 x 20 , Brick Red
- MMING HOME Mass production of KSC-012 sink faucet brass swivel hose hot and cold sink tap A
- Winsome Wood Air Lift Adjustable Stools, Set of 2
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap European Antique Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet, Square Revolving Sink, Basin Faucet
- Faucet Suite-Falls Nickel Brush Center Suite Single Handle Single Hole Faucet Brass
- Muzagroo Art Hand Painted Red Flowers Paintings Original Canvas Art for Wall Living Room Wall Decor 3 Panels(12x24inx3pcs)
- Exclusive Home Curtains Cressy Geometric Textured Linen Jacquard Window Curtain Panel Pair with Grommet Top, 54x108, Dove Grey, 2 Piece
- OUBONI Concise Style Rainfall Shower Head System Polished Chrome Bath & Shower Faucet Bathroom Luxury Mixer Shower Combo Set
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Antique hand wash basin mixing of hot and cold basin Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Copper Wire Drawing Telescopic Kitchen Cold and Hot Water Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Entryways Two-Lips Hand Woven Coconut Fiber Doormat, 18-Inch X 30-Inch
- Red Iron High Stool Bar Stool redating for Bar Stool Decoration Stool Home Stool Multi color Optional (color Yellow)
- Green GLJ Modern Minimalist Stool Home Chair Nordic Chair Comfortable Dining Chair Leisure Table and Chair 40.5x50x82cm Bar Stool (color White)
- HomCom Modern Bar Table Home Pub Round Black Covered Wooden Top Adjustment Height
- Kitchen Brass Retrobathroom Sink Taps The Kitchen Sink Faucet Smoke Pull Out Tap Hot and Cold Water Leading
- Basin Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Basin Washbasin Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Basin Faucet
- LPZ Retro Iron Art Shelf - Combined Multi-Layer Adjustable Three-Tier Shelf Desktop Sundries Storage Display Stand LPZV
- YNN Folding Table Study Table Dining Table Desk Entertainment Table Multiple colors To Choose From Small Table 604025 (lengthwidthheight) With Cup Holder Lazy Table Bedside Computer Desk Multifunc
- Finerfilters 10” x 4.5” Jumbo GAC KDF Water Filter Cartridge 2 Pack
- JONTON Copper plated pull-out basin faucet hot and cold bathroom washbasin washbasin retractable shampoo faucet
- LevvArts - 3 Piece Canvas Wall Art Vintage pink and Wine on The Piano Pictures for Wall Music Artwork Wall Decor for Living Room Gallery Wrap Ready to Hang,16x32inchx3pcs
- Wake In Cloud - Light bluee Duvet Cover Set, 100% Washed Cotton Yarn Dyed Plain Solid color, Soft Bedding with Zipper Closure Corner Ties (3pcs, Queen Size)
- CZOOR Kitchen faucet single handle single hole movable hot and cold sink faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.