Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Snowman21sho9750 23.6''W by 35.4''L + 23.6''W by 70.9''L 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Runner Set, Kids Area Rug Bedroom Rug Christmas Snowing Snowman and Snowflake Pattern 23.6''x35.4''+23.6''x70.9'' Rug Carpet gobrta2317-Doormats
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- New Aluminum Folding Director's Chair with Side Table Camping Traveling
- Bar Chair Hairdressing Stool Lifting Stool Stool Bench Swivel Stool Shaped Cotton Sedentary Does Not Deform 3 colors 1 Size (color Black)
- Kids rugsLeaf,Oriental Nature FlourishW 35 x L59 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat
- Retrocolorfaucet European Style All Brass No lead Creative Retro Faucet Single Lever Basin Sink Mixer Tap Hot And Cold Water Basin Faucet Chrome Plated,BlackFaucet
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tap Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Basin A Paragraph
- 7 Walkretynbe High-Grade Adjustable Kitchen Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Retractable Handheld Spring Tap 7
- GAPYG CYJZ? Inflatable bathtub, Insulation Bath barrel adult Collapsible Bath barrel Thickening plastic bathtub convenient Comfortable (Size 7070cm)
- Jukunlun Basin Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Brass Deck Mounted Water Sink Mixer Faucet Bathroom Waterfall Faucet
- B.YDCM Wooden Bench- Dining Chair Office Solid Wood Chair Home Back Stool Simple Computer Chair Creative Wooden Desk Chair - Wood Bench (color Wood color, Size B)
- GJM Shop Reinforcement Iron Two Three Five - Layer Shelving Floor-standing Multilayer European Style Flower Stand Indoor Living Room Balcony Plant Pot Rack 502861cm 50.53488cm 8428145cm
- Folding Chair Outdoor Indoor Lightweight Portable Armchair Picnic Beach Fishing Leisure Small Bench Mazar Chairs, 69 43 40CM
- Stainless Steel Vintage Brass Antique Brass Ceramics Deck Mounted Retro Porcelain Handle Faucets
- Kitchen Faucet Tapstainless Steelkitchen Faucet Probathroom Kitchen Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Dishwash Basin Pumping Faucet redatable Sink Faucet
- Canarm LTD IVL370A04CH-O Hampton 4 Light Vanity, Chrome with Flat Opal Glass
- Tub Taps Faucet Full Copper Antique Hot and Cold Water Faucet Dragon-Shaped Retro Heightening Single Hole Basin Faucet
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European blackAntique single handle single hole of hot and cold water basin mixer
- Ovente BLH1000R 1000 Watt Robust Professional Blender with BPA Free 50oz Blender Jar, Travel Mug and Tamper, Red
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin taps full copper bathroom basin faucet LD waterfall faucet to hose
- Wolfpack 4041555?Mixer Wolfpack Line Flow High Neck Sink Tap. With.
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
BLACK 3232100 Flower Pot Stand Plant Stand Flower Rack Stand Flower Pot Solid Wood Living Room Landing Household Corner Splice Black and White Tingting (color White, Size 32 32 80)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...