Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Deltana DSF600U19 6-Inch Floor Mount Bumper HD gosorm5059-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- 304 Stainless Steel Tap, Kitchen Hot And Cold Tap, Washing Dish Sink, Tap, 360 Degree Swivel Tap
- Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Brass Tap Water Faucet Bathroom Faucet Tap Waterfall Basin Mixer Faucet
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 9 Square Dish, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- Maifeini Lavatory Faucet Copper Jade Split _ Three Hole Basin Mixer Jade Teal Jade,11016
- redOOY Taps Basin Faucets Brass Polished Chrome Deck Mounted Square Bathroom Sink Faucets Double Handle Hot And Cold Wate Taps
- Bathroom Basin Faucet, Hot And Cold Bathroom Faucet, Chrome-Plated Brass Washbasin Mixer,White
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Basin Mixer Tap Bath Brass Sink Water
- Boraam 70416 Beau Metal Pub Table, 36-Inch
- WAC Lighting WS-77618-27-AL Brink 18 Inch Energy Star LED Bath and Wall Light 2700K, Brushed Aluminum
- Copper Material Sink Special Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Water Tank Can redate The Environmental Predection Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper kitchen faucet, hot and cold water faucets, Single Handle big bend to redate the dish washing basin tap and wash bowls wash-hand-mixer, b
- Full Copper Faucet, Pullable, 360 Degree redation, Two Water Outlet Modes, Single Handle Double Hole Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Suitable for Kitchen, Black, gold, Silver,Black
- Umbrella Stand, Square European Umbrella Bucket Umbrella Stand Japanese Style Flower Bucket Bucket Moisture Storage Bin Hotel Lobby Office (Two Sizes) (color Black, Size Small)
- AXWT Car Storage Box Trunk Storage Box Car Supplies Car Storeage Compartment Multi-Function Compartment Car Interior Supplie (Size S)
- C AINIYF Nordic Vanity Stools Wrought Iron Fabric Finish Square Footstool Simple Modern Living Room Sofa Stool shoes Bench (color bluee) 15.7x15.7inches (Size A)
- BLACK Seat height 63cm DXZ-Barstools Barstools Chair Hemp Rope Footrest PU Cushion Seat Backrest Dining Chairs for Kitchen Pub Café Bar Stool 4 Wood Legs Max. Load 150 kg Vintage Barstool Design
- Bedside Blanket Doormat suitCute Moles in The Garden Digging The Flower Field Animal Baby Cartoon Print Cozy and Durable Blanket 50 x70 Mat 33 x21
- Winsome Wood Winsome 23215 Brielle Accent Night Table
- Cg 10353 Small White Vase Etched with Calla Lily Design
- Chef’sChoice 320 Diamond Hone FlexHone Strop Professional Compact Electric Knife Sharpener with Diamond Abrasives and Precision Angle Control, 2-Stage, White
- Drain Basketball 3?? Kitchen Sink with Overflow Built-in Bronzed Brass
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Basin hot and Cold Water Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Bathroom wash Basin wash Basin Single Handle Single Hole Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...